Discover Excel and be more organized
Learn the concepts of Microsoft Excel. We’ve taken the basics and advanced training and combined them into one class. Electronic spreadsheets have been around since the late 1970s. It has helped businesses transform data into exciting and useful information. This class will help users learn new tricks and understand the concept of spreadsheets. Here, we will show you the best way to organize your data. Discover Excel and be more organized in many things (finance, keeping track of the kids, etc.) Class will be on Tuesday, May 24, 2016, 6:00pm to 7:30pm
Register Now to learn:
- The new look of Excel 2016
- Concept of a Spreadsheet
- Best way to organize your data
- Sheets within a Spreadsheet
- Cells, Rows, Columns
- Types of Formats for Cells
- Sorting and Filtering to show what you want
- Paper Size, Print Areas, Print titles,
- 10 mostly used Formulas.
- How and why you use formulas
- Using Macros to save you time.
About the Instructor: