Join the Support Visions team!
We’re looking for a part-time field technician to support our clients in Rhode Island and Massachusetts. Must be able to travel to support.
• 2 years minimum experience providing tech support
• Office suite; Word, Excel, & Outlook, etc
• Configuring email accounts using Outlook and Outlook Express
• In depth knowledge and usage of Windows operating systems
• PC imaging and configuration
• TCP/IP, Routers, WAPs, Wireless, and other networking devices
• Spyware / adware removal tools as well as antivirus programs
• Savvy with search engine techniques
• Tech must be comfortable with all facets of PC and laptop hardware setup and maintenance; including installation and configuration of hard drives, NIC’s, printers, and other PC accessories.
• Experience with Mac is preferred, but not required
• Technician will apply skills described above in resolving clients’ issues
• Troubleshoot software
-Reinstallation of OS
-Removal of viruses/malware
-Software upgrades and installation
• Troubleshoot hardware & network issues
• PC Imaging and configuration
• Troubleshoot and set up peripherals
• Helping end users understand software
• Call clients’ vendors for warranty and troubleshooting issues